Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Who Am I?

Who am I? Isn't this a question most of us have asked? I am still learning who I am day by day. Many of us equate our jobs to who we are but that is more of what you are. I am a mother first and foremost of six amazing children. I am a student (completing my MBA as we speak). I am a daughter, sister, friend, advisor, girlfriend, lover, the list can go on and on. But, what I have learned about myself is that complacency is not a state of mind that I attest to . I have to move, I have to learn, I have to grow. This blog will be a reflection of my journey through this maze called life. I will share my opinions on issues that I am passionate about, I will vent, I will express myself, I will educate, I will learn. So, welcome to the mind of Andre'a-get ready for an awesome journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment