Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th- A Family's Superstition

Here it is Friday the 13th, a dreaded day of bad luck for some, but for me, it's just a day. I grew up in a somewhat superstitious family; a mother who would (and still won't) leave the house on Friday the 13th. The house could catch on fire and I would have to physically force her out! I am no fan of horror movies and the Friday the 13th movies were the worse! However, I have experienced some "good" luck on Friday the 13th, one experience in particular is getting my drivers license on Friday, August 13, 1999. I am no believer in luck but karma is the same belief as reaping what you sow, so I do believe in it. Friday the 13th is just another day, plain and simple. Now, let me go on about my day.

Peace and Blessings!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment