Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, Friday, So Glad to See You!

This week I have been super busy and I am so glad to see today. Friday is for many the start of the weekend, but for me it is time for family. I thoroughly enjoy seeing my children relax after a hard week at school, my man do his thing in the kitchen (he is a chef), and to just enjoy the simplicities of life. Life is so short, much shorter than we think. We need to learn to cherish the moments and create experiences, not just memories. I want to live a life of no regrets. If I live to be an old lady, I do not want to reminisce about what I could have done, but rather about the time when I did. So, live each day like it's your last because it might be. Love truly and love hard, you never know when it might be the last time you see that person. Savor family time, kids grow up really rapidly and parents age even quicker. Learn new things, meet new people, eat different foods, smell the roses. Live.

Peace and Blessing!
Andre'a

No comments:

Post a Comment