Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Syria-What To Do?

My mind is reeling over the idea of America attacking Syria. I love President Obama, don't get me wrong, but I do not think that this is a good idea. Many of us have family over in Iraq and Afghanistan and with President Assad making the threats he's making, our government would be well served to take heed. More lives will be lost. I do empathize with the innocents, those caught in a battle that was not theirs to begin with, but America is not and should not attempt to police the world. What is the solution? I honestly do not know. I would never want a position such as president when the world is expecting me to be a savior. I pray for those who suffer and I pray for those in authority. What a job? I am praying for resolution. Maybe Assad will contract ebola and cease to exist. Oh well, so much for wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment