Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Discouragement and Enlightenment

Peace and blessings fam!

I hope my words find you in a state of peace. Finding peace in this world as it stands is a difficult task. As for me, I have been having difficulties managing and balancing all of my responsibilities. I am a perfectionist by nature and when things do  not go as I plan them, I become discouraged. It causes me to feel disconnected and depressed. This time of change is different though. This time , the trials have caused me to "see" my life and those involved more clearly and not all of it is pleasant. 
I am seeing people's true intentions towards me and I am having to end relationships with some because they have been misusing and abusing our connection. It is painful but necessary. I am also seeing my own flaws and that is also not easy. It is quite painful. People have a hard time acknowledging the character flaws we all have but the older that I become, the more I realize that self-realization is necessary for growth and progress. I look in the mirror and see who I am but more importantly, who I am to become. We have to learn to accept ourselves for who we are and work on being a better "ME". I read somewhere that life is not about growing up but growing in, growing into who we were created to be. Self-actualization is an enlightening experience. I am much stronger that I ever thought. And so are you. We are capable of so much more than we can imagine. Circumstances do not dictate your greatness. Keep moving forward! I am.......



One Love, 
Andre'a The Tru Lioness

No comments:

Post a Comment