Friday, October 4, 2013

Legal Monopoly?

It is with great frustration that I pen this post. How is it that power companies can charge exorbitant fees that average people can barely pay and be the only game in town without any interference from the government and no other choice than to use their services or go without electricity? I am overly aggravated with the system and the way that this company (or companies) are allowed to charge such fees with little or no explanation. I personally have never had an electric bill below $100. Payment arrangements are laughable and attempting to find resolution to discrepancies is a waste of time. Please forgive my ranting and raving but, it is not fair to the consumer to be charged such high fees with such low usage. And to add insult to injury, no one in the customer service department can provide me with one good reason as to why my bill is so extremely high. One should never shudder when seeing particular pieces of mail in the mailbox, but every month that bill comes, I only can feel dread. Please Mr. Electric have a heart, my purse and my nerves would surely thank you.

Peace & Blessings,
Andre'a

No comments:

Post a Comment