Sunday, February 8, 2015

Being Wealthy

According to Dictionary.com, wealth is defined as "a great quantity or store of money, valuable possessions, property, or other riches", as well as  "an abundance or profusion of anything; plentiful amount". Lately, I have been feeling overjoyed because the reality that I am wealthy. I have also come to the conclusion that although my money may not be "long" as some people describe monetary wealth, my relationships and position in the world has made me wealthy. Over the past few years, I have met and developed relationships with some of the most intelligent, wise, and dynamic people in my life. They are activists, writers, poets, philosophers, etc. They have opened my eyes to the things such as African spirituality, ancient texts, living life in a more healthy manner by eating correctly, etc. I have also reconnected with some people in my past and realized that they were most important to my development into who I am today. There were some things that had been brewing under the surface for many years,but because of these individuals, I have allowed myself to come fully into myself. I am who I am--a multi-talented, loving, emotional, strong, opinionated, educated, intellectual. I think the thing I am loving most about my life right now is that I have found Andre'a and I love her. I have not always loved her as she is. But, she is a great person, flaws and all. I had to learn to accept the things about myself that I hate and as a result I have found strength in my weakness. We all must learn to truly love and accept ourselves. And once you love yourself, you can truly love others without condition. 


Peace to All,
Andre'a The Tru Lioness 

No comments:

Post a Comment